Nothing quite compares to a cold and refreshing beverage on a hot summer day - and with Pfizz your summer beverage just got an upgrade. Give your taste buds a treat with the recipes below and spice up your summer.
The Ginger Cranberry Sparkler
The perfect drink for those who don’t have a big sweet tooth but love to lay on the tart. It’s also easily modifiable for kids by adding orange juice or apple juice to mellow the flavors. This drink is super easy - just combine all of the ingredients listed below in a glass full of ice and stir.
· 1 Can of Pfizz Ginger Sparkling Beverage
· ¼ Cup Unsweetened Cranberry Juice
· ¼ Cup Ginger Beer
· Garnish with a Lime Wedge
The Ruby Red Smoothie
This drink is sure to give you taste buds an experience they’ve never had before! Not to mention it’s super high in vitamins C and K, so you’re fueling your body while you celebrate summer. All you have to do is combine the ingredients in a blender, pour into your favorite poolside plastic cup, and you are set.
· 1 Can of Pfizz Beet Sparkling Beverage
· 2 Medium Beets, Trimmed and Scrubbed
· 1 Granny Smith Apple, Peeled and Cored
· 3 Medium Carrots, Peeled
· 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds (Optional)
The Iced Turmeric Tonic
Nothing says summertime like iced tea! Here’s a new twist on this classic to spice things up. Combine the ingredients below in a large glass with ice for a bubbly treat.
· 1 Can of Pfizz Turmeric Sparkling Beverage
· 1 TBSP Fresh Grated Turmeric
· 1 Whole Lemon, Juiced
· 1-2 TSP Maple Syrup (Optional)
· 1 Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
· 1 Cup Cold Water
Click here to purchase your own pack of Pfizz sparkling beverages so you can dive in and make these delicious (and nutritious!) summer drinks yourself.